- 1 Air Freight From China To Czech Republic
- 2 Sea Freight Shipping From China To Czech Republic
- 3 What Is The Cheapest Shipping Method From China To Czech Public?
- 4 Rail Freight Train From China To Czech Republic
- 5 Import Customs Clearance In Czech Republic
- 6 DDP Shipping From China To Czech Republic
Shipping From China to Czech Republic | Sea, Air & Rail
There are many shipping routes from China to Czech Republic, but the one with the lowest cost might not be the fastest or cheapest. When shipping by air cargo, it is one of the most expensive travel routes but also one of the fastest. The most popular shipping option is sea freight, which takes a lot longer than air cargo but it’s cheaper too. Shipping by air cargo is expensive but rapid, and so the best choice for last-minute shoppers or deliveries.
There are many factors that go into calculating the cost of shipping from China to the Czech Public. The freight forwarder in China, the type of cargo, and the destination all have an effect on the cost.
One important factor is whether or not you are using a container or a LCL but less time consuming method like air freight. Another factor is which freight forwarder you use to ship your goods. The final factor is how long it takes for your goods to be shipped from China to Czech Public and this can vary depending on where in China your goods are being shipped from.
Air Freight From China To Czech Republic
Air freight from China to the Czech Republic Airport as known as Brno Turany International airport (IATA Code: BRQ) is ideal for shipping cargo of relatively high value and urgency, but not necessarily large. With Air freight service from China, you’ll get door-to-door delivery in a shorter amount of time than with other transport options.
Air freight cost is higher than sea freight or rail freight. However, air freight has many advantages over these transportation methods. It’s safer, faster, and more convenient than other modes of transport. Air Freight also offers greater flexibility for scheduling deliveries and managing the flow of goods.
How long air freight takes from China to Czech Republic ?
Transit time from China to Prague Czech Republic is usually 8 to 10 days.
The cargo can be directly departure from Shanghai, Beijing, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and other China airports to all Czech Republic airports, such as Brno-Tuřany Airport (IATA code : BRQ), Karlovy Vary Airport (IATA code : KLV), Leoš Janáček Airport Ostrava (IATA code : OSR), Kunovice Airport (IATA code : UHE), Pardubice Airport (IATA code : PED), Václav Havel Airport (IATA code : PRG)
However, there are a few factors that can affect the delivery times of your cargo: the type of goods themselves (bulk or not), and their value and weight.
How much air freight cost from China to Czech Republic ?
The best way to avoid paying more than you have to is to understand all the additional charges that your shipping company might tack on to your final bill. Air freight costs can add up quickly, Here are a few of the most common ones:
Air freight cost is a combination of various charges and surcharges, including the air freight charge, fuel surcharge, security fee, terminal fee, and other surcharges. These charges are set by airlines based on their operating costs.
According to factors such as seasonality, international oil prices, and time of year, airlines revise these charges frequently to reflect market changes. The air freight charge is based on the airline, route, and season. For example, if there are two airlines that both fly from China to the Czech Republic than made during peak season will probably cost differently than one made during off-season.
Airlines apply a fuel surcharge at a set rate per kilogram on all intra-European flights, regardless of the number of miles your cargo has traveled within Europe. This fuel surcharge is based on international oil prices and fluctuates regularly.
Security Fee is another extra cost associated that is usually included in the shipping price you receive from your chosen Airlines and China Freight forwarder. This fee typically covers any additional security checks that are required for your air shipment to make it safely through Irish customs.
Terminal fees are charged by airports for loading/unloading charges, cargo handling services and parking costs. These fees will often be higher at airports located in cities such as London than at smaller ones.
Other surcharges are constantly being reviewed from time to time, according to factors such as off-season, peak season, international oil prices and so on. As a result, the difference between each airline may change once a few months or even each week.
Few Things To Pay Attention When Air Freight From China To Czech Republic
- Once you have confirmed ship by air, you will need to provide certain details about cargo such as its weight and dimensions. Once cargo itinerary has been confirmed, the freight forwarder in China will send you the flight departure time and any other necessary information regarding your shipment.
- Air cargo must be packaged in a way that meets the regulations set by airlines, with different packaging requirements depending on the type of goods being shipped.At Super International Shipping, we offer professional packaging services at our China warehouse, this helps save you time while ensuring that your cargo is packaged properly and in line with airline repackaging requirements.
- For fragile products, make sure that a fragile label is attached to the outer packaging. In addition to an address label on the outside of the bag, avoid attaching other unnecessary signs or markings to the packaging.
Sea Freight Shipping From China To Czech Republic
When shipping cargo from china to Czech Republic, the most popular methods are sea freight, air freight and rail freight. The main sea ports in Czech Republic are Brno, Prague and Bratislava; The port of Prague is the best seaport.
If you have a small parcel going to Czech Republic or anywhere in Czech Republic then you would need it to be shipped via Air freight .
Czech Republic was the largest export market of goods to China. In 2016, China’s total exports of Czech Republic amounted to $ 2.7 billion, an increase of 18.1% over the previous year. The growth rate is 8 percentage points higher than the previous year.
The total value of Czech Republic import from China was $ 3 billion, a decrease of 3.5% and 9.1 percentage points lower than the previous year.
How Long Does Take Shipping From China To Czech Public
Transit time takes 30 to 50 days, which is relatively stable and can be shipped easily. You can choose different shipping lines with different schedules. Door-to-door shipping takes an additional 18 days.
How Much Shipping cost From China To Czech Public
Shipping from China to Czech Republic comes at a cost of approximately US$14.50 for items weighing up to 500g, US$21.80 for 1kg, and US$29.10 for 1.5kg.
What Is The Cheapest Shipping Method From China To Czech Public?
Sea shipping is the cheapest way to ship goods from China to the Czech Public.
There are several factors that make it cheaper than air or rail freight
Sea shipping has the longest routes, so there are many ports available to choose from. As an example, one of the most popular ports in China is Shanghai. In the CZ, In the CZ, you can find ports in Prague and Brno. Depending on which port your goods leave from and where they’re going, you could save money on shipping costs by choosing a port that’s closer to your destination.
Sea shipping has more options for large cargo. The larger your shipment is, the cheaper it will be per unit to ship it by sea than by air or rail. That’s because each mode of transportation has its own restrictions on what kinds of items can be shipped by each method, as well as how much space those items will take up in a container.
Rail Freight Train From China To Czech Republic
Rail freight train from China to Prague Czech Republic has become very important shipping method when considering rail freight cost is cheaper than Air freight, and train transit time is faster than sea freight, all these factors lead rail freight playing an important role in modern supply chain.
China to Prague rail freight service has been available for many years since the first train run. The railway line is currently still operational and carrying out thousands of TEUs of shipments from China. Rail freight from China to Czech Republic has become a popular shipping method for many businesses that want to transport goods from China to Prague Czech Republic.
How long rail freight takes from China to Czech Republic ?
Rail freight transit time takes 18 to 22 days, compared with sea shipping which takes 30 to 50 days. Rail freight is faster 10 to 15 days and offers a more cost effective way of moving cargo. Rail Freight will be a game changer for many industries.
China – Europe train usually take 15-20 days, depending on the distance and the customs inspection delay. The railway line runs through Kazakhstan – Russia – Belarus – Poland – Germany – Czech Republic.
Import Customs Clearance In Czech Republic
The Czech Republic has a variety of rules and regulations that pertain to the import of goods. These rules may seem complicated, but our customs broker will help you successfully navigate the process.
When your cargo arrives at the seaport or rail terminal or airport in the Czech Republic, it must go through import customs clearance before it can be released from the port. This process takes 1-2 days after your cargo’s arrival date and is completed on the same day.
Super International Shipping has its own customs broker in the Czech Republic to handle your import customs declaration. If you don’t have your own customs broker, we can help you find one.
Import Tax And Duties In Czech Republic
When importing goods into the Czech Republic, you will be subject to import duties and taxes on all items when importing from another country. The amount of duty that needs to be paid will depend on two factors: the country of origin and the type of goods.
The taxes imposed on imports vary depending on the type of goods being imported. This is based on the Harmonized System (HS) tariff classification code for each product type.
For help with determining the HS code for your products, please check with your Chinese suppliers or consult with our shipping team.
The Czech Republic Customs Tariff can be found in Trade Tariff, which is a comprehensive database that contains details of tariffs and regulations that apply to specific products when they are imported into Czech Republic from outside the European Union (EU).
Regarding TARIC (The integrated Tariff of the European Union) you can also check with your Chinese suppliers or consult with our shipping team The taxes imposed on imports vary depending on the type of goods being imported. This is based on the Harmonized System (HS) tariff classification code for each product type.
Customs in China http://english.customs.gov.cn/
The Following Are Mandatory Customs Clearance Documents When Importing Into Czech Republic
When importing cargo into Czech Republic, the importer is responsible for ensuring that all applicable customs clearance documents are provided.
The importer or their authorized customs agent must submit the following documents to the customs office at the port of entry or submitted electronically:
- Packing List: This document lists all of the items being imported to Czech Republic. It should include their country of origin and HS code.
- Commercial Invoice: This invoice should list the commercial value in USD.
- Bill of Lading: This document gives proof of ownership of goods shipped by ocean carrier, stating who has shipped and received the goods.
- Arrival Notice: An arrival notice is a notification from the carrier to the consignee that a particular shipment is ready for pick up.
- Import License: Some commodities require an import license before they can be imported into Czech Republic. Import licenses are usually required for sensitive products such as controlled items (e.g., arms and ammunition), hazardous materials, animals etc. The Czech Republic does not require import licenses from most European Union
HS codes are a unique ten-digit number, which is also known as the Tariff code or Customs code. HS codes are used to describe a product to calculate the customs duties and import tax for any shipments into Czech Republic. There are three types of HS Codes:
The first two digits represent the heading. The third digit represents the subheading, and the fourth represents the first four digits of the six-digit product code.
For example: 8703.91.00
8703 represents the heading, and 91 represents the four-digit product code within this section (9100).
Door Delivery In Czech Republic
No matter DDP or DAP shipping terms, we offer two types of door delivery options in Czech Republic: Trucking and express delivery.
For trucking door delivery, you can expect a transit time of 1-2 business days. This option is the most cost-effective way to get your goods where they need to be.
For express door delivery, you can expect a transit time of within the same business day. This option is the fastest way to transport your goods.
DDP Shipping From China To Czech Republic
Shipping your goods by DDP can cuts down on shipping costs and removes the need for you to care about taxes and duties, which saves time and money. Using China freight forwarder like Super In’l Shipping is going to make everything easier for you at every step. DDP shipping from China to Czech Republic can be done in several different ways: sea freight, road freight, rail freight and air freight. You’ll need to prepare a few documents for your Chinese factory to fill out when they’re exporting your goods from China.
DDP stands for “Delivery Duty Paid.” It means that the seller pays all costs related to the delivery of your cargo. These include transportation and insurance costs. This is in contrast to FOB (Free on Board), which means that you pay all the costs up until a certain point of time. After that point, the buyer takes over and has to pay for the rest of the way.
It’s a very popular way of shipping goods between Czech Republic and China, and it’s used by businesses in a wide range of industries
Before cargo exporting from China, cargo need to go through customs clearance in China. Either cargo send to our China warehouse or you can appoint us to pick up your goods from your China factory. In Czech Republic, we use our business partners as importers for import declarations, so no VAT & EORI will be needed . We manage all customs clearance procedures from China and Czech Republic. Last miles delivery will be arranged by express couriers such as UPS, DPD
DDP shipping is the best for Amazon FBA Shipping, business addresses, private addresses.
DDP Shipping Transit Time From China To Czech Republic
- DDP Air freight to Czech Republic can take between 6 to 10 days.
- DDP Road freight to Czech Republic can take 16 to 17 days by LCL
- DDP Rail freight to Czech Republic can take 18 to 22 days by LCL
- DDP Sea freight to Czech Republic takes 30 to 44 days by LCL
Useful Tips And Requirement In DDP
- Do not send any items that infringe on intellectual property rights.
- Do not send any illegal
- Items need to be labeled with “Made in China” on their packaging and SKU labels.
In addition to cargo original packaging, the outer carton should be new and sturdy.
Suggest using transparent tape to seal the carton’s outer box. Do not use coloured tape.
DDP shipping from China to Czech Republic weight limit range from 11Kg/ to 21Kg. The maximum gross weight for each waybill is 30Kg.
DDP shipping from China to Czech Republic min chargeable weight per shipment is 100kgs.
Please make sure that the total cargo weight of all the items does not exceed 30Kg.
Shipping to Amazon FBA CZ
Shipping cargo from China to Amazon FBA can be a complicated process. In SIS, We have developed a special Amazon freight shipping service team that gets your cargo from China to the worldwide Amazon FBA fulfilment center of your choice. With our Amazon FBA service, we are confident you will find exactly what you need for every shipment. From the beginning, collecting cargo till the end, scheduling with the Amazon for safe and rapid delivery. You are promised a timely, secure, professional consignment of your goods. we provide hassle free shipping solution in your e-commerce biz.
Super International Shipping – Reliable Freight Forwarder between China and Czech Republic
- At Super International Shipping, we understand that international shipping can be a complicated and time-consuming process. That’s why we strive to make it as easy and straightforward as possible.
- We provide a single point of contact for all your sea freight forwarding needs in China, including customs clearance, documentation, and cargo tracking.
- Our team of experienced professionals will help you navigate the complexities of international shipping with ease.
- Whether you are shipping a few pallets or a full container load, Super International Shipping will ensure that your cargo reaches its destination safely and on time.
- We have extensive experience in shipping containers to the USA, Europe, and the Middle East, so you can trust us to provide a reliable and cost-effective solution for your international shipping needs.
- At Super International Shipping, we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our team of expert personnel is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We understand that international shipping can be a stressful process, so our customer service representatives are always on hand to provide guidance and support.
- Super International Shipping is your go-to sea freight forwarder in China to Singapore. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service, and our team of experienced professionals will ensure that your international shipping needs are met with care and precision.
If you have any questions about importing from China to Malaysia, please contact us. To get started, fill in your shipment’s details on our inquiry form or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- DDP Shipping From China
- Shipping From China to US | Air | Sea | Express
- Shipping from China to Germany | Air | Sea | Rail | Express
- Rail freight From China
- Shipping from China to Worldwide
- Door-to-Door Delivery Shipping from China
- Road Freight Trucking From China