- 1 What Is The Best Way To Ship From China To Germany And How To Ship ?
- 2 Air Freight from China to Germany
- 5 Sea Freight From China To Germany
- 8 What Is The Best And Cheapest Shipping Method From China To Germany?
- 11 Rail Freight From China to Germany
- 17 DDP Shipping from China to Germany
- 19 How Much To Ship 100 Kgs From China To Germany
- 21 Why SIS Shipping
Freight Shipping From China to Germany | AIR,SEA, RAIL & EXPRESS
In this guide, we’ll explain how to choose the best shipping service for your China to Germany shipment. There are several modes of transportation available, including air freight, sea freight, and rail freight. Each mode of transportation has its own benefits and drawbacks, and choosing the right one for your shipment can help you save time and money.
Air freight is one of the fastest shipping options, but it is also the most expensive. It is a good option for last-minute shipments or time-sensitive goods that need to be delivered quickly. However, if cost is a concern, you may want to consider sea freight or rail freight instead.
Sea freight is the most popular mode of transportation for shipping from China to Germany. It may take longer than air freight, but it is also more cost-effective. Many companies are also opting for express shipping, which is a faster version of sea freight, to get their products delivered on time.
Rail freight shipping is another cost-effective option for shipping from China to Germany. It takes less time than shipping by sea and costs less than air freight. It is a reliable and sustainable mode of transportation that is gaining popularity among businesses.
What Is The Best Way To Ship From China To Germany And How To Ship ?
To ship between China and Germany, you will need to measure a number of factors.
- What kind of items are you shipping?
- What lead-time and transit time would you need for your shipment ?
- The size and weight of your shipment
Here are some of the China to Germany shipping methods worth looking into:
- Express Shipping
- Air Freight
- Rail Freight
- Sea Freight
- DDP Shipping
Air freight is the fastest option and more expensive, but it’s a favorite route to Germany. Sea freight is cheapest but also the slowest.
When shipping goods between China and Germany, we recommend using a trusted freight forwarder like SIS Shipping. They can handle all the logistics and offer various shipment methods to suit your needs.
- We’ve negotiated container shipping rates with carriers for the Chinese market that are considerably lower than what European competitors offer.
- This is a great benefit to you and will allow you to save money too.
- Our expertise in exporting shipment from China also means that we can find the best solutions for you, so there won’t be any surprises when it comes time to make
Now we’ll cover each shipping method in more detail.
Air Freight from China to Germany
Air freight from China to the Germany is ideal for cargo of relatively high value and urgency, but not necessarily large. With air freight service from China, you will get door-to-door delivery at competitive rates and in a shorter amount of time than with other transport options. .
How Long Does Air Freight Take From China To Germany?
Transit time by Air Freight shipping in 1 to 3 days
In contrast to express deliveries, airfreight shipments take 2 full days longer in total; that being said, the time it actually spends in transit is quite a bit shorter.
The cargo can be directly departure from Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and other China airports to all Germany airports. Such as Frankfurt International Airport, However, there are a few factors that can affect the delivery times of your cargo: the type of goods themselves (bulk or not), and their value and weight.
How Much Does Air Freight Rate From China To Germany?
The air freight cost from China to Germany is $21.80 per 100 kgs, and this rate changes depending on how much weight you are sending.
Air freight cost is basically a combination of various charges and surcharges, including air freight charge, fuel surcharge, security fee, terminal fee and other surcharges. These charges are set by different airlines based on their operating costs. According to factors such as season, international oil prices and off-season, airlines revise these charges frequently to reflect market changes.
Air freight charge is based on the airline, route, and season. Air freight charges can be different for each airline for the same route. For example, if there are two airlines that both fly from China to Germany (such as Air China and Lufthansa Air), then a shipment made during peak season will probably cost differently than one made during off-season.
A fuel surcharge is applied by airlines at a set rate per kilogram on all intra-European flights, regardless of the number of miles your cargo has traveled within Europe. This fuel surcharge is based on international oil prices and fluctuates regularly.
A security fee is another cost associated with air freight into the Germany that is usually around $30 per shipment. The security fee may vary depending on the airport at which your shipment enters the EU.
Terminal fees are charged by airports for loading/unloading charges, cargo handling services, parking costs, etc. These fees will often be higher at airports located in cities such as London and Amsterdam than at smaller ones
Other surcharges are constantly being revised from time to time, According to factors such as off-season, peak season, international oil prices, etc., so the difference between each airline that may change once a few months or once a week.
Few things to pay attention when air freight from China to Germany
- Once you confirmed transport by air freight from China to Germany, you need to provide the cargo details, cargo weight, cargo dimension. Once itinerary is confirmed, freight forwarder in China provides flight departure time and other information for your shipment.
- Air freight cargo must be packaged to fulfil airline’s regulations, the packaging also varies according to different types of goods. In Super International Shipping, we provide professional packaging service in our China warehouse, that could saving your time also make sure your cargo packing fits into airline repacking requirement.
- For fragile products, make sure fragile label stick onto outer packaging. In addition to the address label on the outside of the packaging bag, try not to carry other irrelevant signs.
Sea Freight From China To Germany
Sea freight shipping is the most common option for transporting cargo internationally. It can be a cost-effective and reliable means of transportation.
Sea freight shipping from China to Germany is a popular option for importing goods from Asia, with many companies choosing this route in order to save on costs and delivery times.
Germany was the largest export market of goods to China in 2020. The total value of the Germany’s import from China reached $5.5 billion, accounting for 9% of the total import from China, when shipping cargo from China to Germany, the most popular methods are sea freight, air freight, and rail freight. The three main sea ports in the Germany are Hamburg, Bremerhaven and Wilhelmshaven.
Shipping by sea freight from China to Germany can be done in two ways, LCL or FCL. You’ll need to decide which one is best for your needs and budget. Here are the key points you need to know about each option:
LCL from China to Germany
LCL shipments are significantly less expensive than full container loads. This means you will get to ship goods that are under 1-15 cubic meters in size, often with other importers. LCL shipments are ideal for those who need to send small shipments internationally.
FCL from China to Germany
A full container load (FCL) means that your products are moved in a container of their own while they travel from China to Germany.
This is perfect for large shipments exceeding 15 cubic meters.
Shipping Cost From China To Germany For 40 Foot Container
- From Shanghai to Bremen, Bremerhaven, Hamburg USD7,000
- From Guangzhou to Bremen, Bremerhaven, Hamburg USD 7,000
- By rail freight, the average cost of a 40 foot container from China to the Germany is $10,000.
- The air freight cost from China to Germany is approximately $21.80 for your shipping, and this rate changes depending on how much weight you are sending.
How Long Does Sea Shipping From China To Germany
From China to Germany takes 20 to 30 days by sea shipping,
The transit time from China to the Germany is approximately 20 to 30 days, by port to port shipping transit time, with a total transit time of around 20-40 days, door to door shipping takes approx. 25 to 35 days by sea. This is one of the most stable methods of shipping, because it utilizes a high number of frequent sailing schedules that are available through different shipping lines. Shipping times can be shortened by using faster shipping lines.
Shipping transit time from China to Germany is a very important factor for businesses dealing with Chinese suppliers. Lead times can be a big obstacle for importers, especially when their suppliers are in China. There are many factors that contribute to the shipping transit time from China to Germany, such as the distance between the two countries , the mode of transportation and the speed at which the shipments move.The distance between China and Germany may be a huge obstacle, as it can result in long shipping transit times. It is recommended that importers contact their suppliers in order to determine what the actual shipping transit time will be.It is also important to take into account all modes of transportation when looking at shipping transit time from China to Germany. For example, cargo ships have a high probability of turning around when the ship is near Germany and then sailing back to China.Overall, it is important for businesses to keep in mind that there are many factors that contribute to the shipping transit time from China to Germany. This can be overwhelming and it can be difficult.
What Is The Best And Cheapest Shipping Method From China To Germany?
- Sea shipping is the cheapest way to ship goods from China to the Germany.
There are several factors that make it cheaper than air or rail freight
Sea shipping has the longest routes, so there are many ports available to choose from. As an example, one of the most popular ports in China is Shanghai. In the Germany, the most popular seaports is Rotterdam, Depending on which port your goods leave from and where they’re going, you could save money on shipping costs by choosing a seaport that’s closer to your destination.
Sea shipping has more options for large cargo. The larger your shipment is, the cheaper it will be per unit to ship it by sea than by air or rail. That’s because each mode of transportation has its own restrictions on what kinds of items can be shipped by each method, as well as how much space those items will take up in a container.
FBA Shipping to Germany
If you need your products to have a quick eCommerce presence, we can get them on the Amazon platform. Our experts will go through all of the logistics needed, from moving them from China to an Amazon FBA warehouse in Germany. We also offer cargo consolidation, inspections, labeling and repackaging – almost everything you need for shipping.
Door to Door Shipping to Germany
Regardless of what mode of transportation air, sea or rail you prefer, SIS shipping will provide door to door delivery for your goods. You won’t need to handle any logistics, paperwork or customs clearance.
Rail Freight From China to Germany
Rail freight from China to Germany become very important shipping method when considering rail freight cost is cheaper than Air freight, and train transit time is faster than sea freight, all these factors lead rail freight playing a important role in modern supply chain.
The rail freight from China to Germany can be done by train, The train is faster but it has the disadvantage of being unable to carry as much cargo as a ship. The trade-off between speed and volume makes it difficult for shippers to decide which mode of transport is best for them.
Rail Freight service transit time from China To Germany
- By rail freight takes 10 to 18 days from China to Germany Duisburg and Hamburg
Compare with sea shipping takes 20-30days rail freight is 7 days faster. Rail freight is not a new concept but what is new is the Silk Road, today’s version of the famed trade route that connected Asia to Europe in the 15th century. The Express Rail Link connecting China with Europe will change the way freight moves between these two continents.
In the past, cargo moving from China to Europe had to travel by sea. It would take 20-30 days to reach its destination. Today, Rail Freight offers a more cost effective way of moving goods and will be a game changer for many industries.
Rail Freight Cost From China To Germany
- The cost of rail freight from China to Germany can vary depending on the size of your shipment and the carrier you choose.
- On average, the freight by rail from China to Germany costs around $9,800 per 40ft container.
- However, the actual cost of your shipment may be higher or lower depending on factors such as the size of your shipment, the origin and destination of your shipment, and any additional fees that may apply.
Import Customs Clearance In Germany
The process of importing commodities into a country often requires certain procedures and processes, and these vary from one country to the next. In some countries, the import customs declaration is handled manually by an employee of the importing company or its designated customs broker. Usually, import customs clearance is carried out by a third party.
It is important that the importing company or its designated customs broker be aware of their responsibilities when handling import customs clearance in order to ensure the proper accounting for duties, tariffs, and taxes incurred during the process.
Import customs clearance takes 1-2days after arrived at the seaport and completed import customs clearance.
When a shipment arrives in Germany, the import customs clearance process is necessary. Cargo arrives at the seaport of Germany, it must go through import customs clearance. This process can take 1-2 days after the arrival date of the cargo at the seaport and will be completed on the same day. In the Super International shipping , we have our own customs broker in Germany to handle the import customs declaration. If you don’t have your own customs broker, we can help you find one.
Import Tax And Duties In Germany
Importing goods into Germany is subject to import duties on all items when importing from another countries into Germany. A different tax regime applies to goods originating from outside the Germany , which is different from goods produced in the Germany.
The Following Are Mandatory Customs Clearance Documents When Importing Into Germany
When importing cargo into Germany, the importer is responsible for ensuring that all applicable customs clearance documents are provided. The importer or his authorised customs agent must submit the following documents to the customs office at the port of entry or submitted electronically through the Federal Customs Administration’s single window system (e-Customs)
- Packing List that listing all of the items being imported, including their country of origin and HS code
- Commercial Invoice with commercial value in USD
- Bill of Lading
- Arrival Notice
- A commercial invoice will be needed for any non-EU goods valued over €6,000 that do not require a declaration. For more information on importing into Germany please consult Germany’s Federal Customs Office
HS codes are a unique ten-digit number, which is also known as the Tariff code or Customs code. HS codes are used to describe a product to calculate the customs duties and import tax for any shipments into European Union. There are three types of HS Codes:
The first two digits represent the heading. The third digit represents the subheading, and the fourth represents the first four digits of the six-digit product code.
For example: 8703.91.00
8703 represents the heading, and 91 represents the four-digit product code within this section (9100).
HS Code is useful for importing goods into Europe in order to calculate import duties and taxes, especially for companies that have international trading relationships with companies in Europe
You can check with TARIC (The integrated Tariff of the European Union) or from your Chinese suppliers or consult with our shipping team
Customs in China http://english.customs.gov.cn/
Door To Door Delivery To Germany
Door delivery is a service that is available to assist with your international shipments no matter DAP or DDP. Door to door delivery options generally fall into two categories: Trucking delivery and express door delivery.
Trucking deliveries are shipped by truck, from the origin station to your door. Trucking is the most common method and takes approximately 3-5 days for transit time. The cost for this method is cheaper than express services.
Express door delivery is another option for you to consider when shipping internationally. With express door delivery, your package will be picked up from your door, transported by air or sea, and delivered within 1-2 days to its final destination. Corporate Express is a good example of this type of service. The cost for express delivery will be more expensive as well as faster than trucking services.
DDP Shipping from China to Germany
Shipping your goods by DDP terms save your shipping costs and removes the need for you to care about taxes and duties, which saves time and money. Using a freight forwarder like Super In’l Shipping is going to make everything easier for you at every step. DDP shipping from China to Germany can be done in several different ways: sea freight, road freight, rail freight, or air freight. You’ll need to prepare a few documents for your Chinese factory to fill out when they’re exporting your goods from China.
DDP Shipping is a popular shipping method in the Germany. It is also known as Door to Door (D2D) shipping. In this type of shipping, the consignee can receive the shipment at their doorstep, without any additional charges.
The consignee needs to be available at the address where they want to receive the shipment and sign for it on delivery. The company then delivers it to them and takes responsibility for any damages or losses that may occur during transit. DDP is a very secure method of shipping because it does not require any third-party involvement in order for goods to be delivered successfully.
DDP stands for “Delivery Duty Paid.” It means that the seller pays all costs related to the delivery of your cargo. These include transportation and insurance costs. This is in contrast to FOB (Free on Board), which means that you pay all the costs up until a certain point of time. After that point, the buyer takes over and has to pay for the rest of the way.
It’s a very popular way of shipping goods between Germany and China, and it’s used by businesses in a wide range of industries
Cargo need to go through customs clearance in China before they are exported. They will be sent to our warehouse in Shenzhen or you can appoint us to pick up your goods from your China factory. In Germany, we use our business partners as importers for import declarations, so no VAT & EORI will be needed . We manage all customs clearance procedures from China and Germany. Last miles delivery will be arranged by delivery courier such as UPS, DPD.
DDP shipping best for Amazon FBA Shipping, business addresses, private addresses.
DDP Shipping Transit Time From China To Germany
- DDP Air freight from China to Germany can take between 4-5 days.
- DDP Road freight from China to Germany can take 13-14 days by LCL
- DDP Rail freight from China to Germany can take 16-20 days by LCL
- DDP Sea freight shipping from China to Germany takes 30-35 days by LCL
How Much To Ship 100 Kgs From China To Germany
- To ship 100kgs by air freight from China to the Germany, cost range from USD7.2 kgs.
- To ship 100kgs by sea freight from China to the Germany, cost range from USD2.02 kgs.
- To ship 100kgs by rail freight from China to the Germary, cost range from USD2.8 kgs.
The cost of shipping 100kgs china to Germany is always a concern for the importers. It is even more so when the freight forwarder china to Germany is quoted in USD. To get a better idea of how much it will cost, one can see the rates for shipping 100kgs china to Germany and compare them with the freight forwarder china to uk rates.
The following table shows what it would cost for shipping 100kgs from Shanghai, China to Germany
|DDP Sea Freight Shipment cost to Germany (General cargo)
|From 11kgs to 100kgs
|Above 101kgs to 500kgs+
|DDP Air Freight Shipment cost to Germany (General cargo)
|From 11kgs to 100kgs
|Above 101kgs to 500kgs+
|DDP Road Freight Shipment cost to Germany (General cargo)
|From 11kgs to 100kgs
|Above 101kgs to 500kgs+
|DDP Rail Freight Shipment cost to Germany (General cargo)
|From 11kgs to 100kgs
|Above 101kgs to 500kgs+
When importing goods from China, there are various factors that need to be considered before making a decision on which freight forwarder china to Germany will be used. The type of goods being imported and their dimensions are important considerations because this will affect the cost of shipping
DDP Shipping requirement from China to Germany:
- Do not send any items that infringe on intellectual property rights.
- Do not send any illegal
- Items need to be labeled with “Made in China” on their packaging and SKU labels.
In addition to cargo original packaging, the outer carton should be new and sturdy. Suggest using transparent tape to seal the carton’s outer box. Do not use coloured tape.
DDP shipping from China to Germany weight limit range from 11Kg/ to 21Kg. The maximum gross weight for each waybill is 30Kg.
DDP shipping from China to Germany min chargeable weight per shipment is 100kgs.
Please make sure that the total cargo weight of all the items does not exceed 30Kg.
Super International Shipping – Reliable Freight Forwarder between China and Germany
- At Super International Shipping, we understand that international shipping can be a complicated and time-consuming process. That’s why we strive to make it as easy and straightforward as possible.
- We provide a single point of contact for all your sea freight forwarding needs in China, including customs clearance, documentation, and cargo tracking.
- Our team of experienced professionals will help you navigate the complexities of international shipping with ease.
- Whether you are shipping a few pallets or a full container load, Super International Shipping will ensure that your cargo reaches its destination safely and on time.
- We have extensive experience in shipping containers to the USA, Europe, and the Middle East, so you can trust us to provide a reliable and cost-effective solution for your international shipping needs.
- At Super International Shipping, we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our team of expert personnel is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We understand that international shipping can be a stressful process, so our customer service representatives are always on hand to provide guidance and support.
- Super International Shipping is your go-to sea freight forwarder in China to Singapore. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service, and our team of experienced professionals will ensure that your international shipping needs are met with care and precision.
If you have any questions about importing from China to Malaysia, please contact us. To get started, fill in your shipment’s details on our inquiry form or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.