- 1 How to Ship From China To Ireland And What Is The Best Way To Do That?
- 2 Ocean Freight Shipping From China To Dublin Ireland
- 3 What Is The Cheapest Shipping Method From China To Ireland ?
- 4 Air Freight From China To Dublin Dublin Ireland
- 5 Rail Freight From China To Ireland
- 6 Import Customs Clearance In Ireland
- 7 Import Tax And Duties In Ireland
- 8 DDP Shipping From China To Ireland
- 9 Why SIS Shipping
Shipping From China to Ireland | Sea, Air, Rail, DDP
In this guide, we’ll explain how to choose the best shipping service for your China to Ireland shipment. There are several modes of transportation available, including air freight, sea freight, and rail freight. Each mode of transportation has its own benefits and drawbacks, and choosing the right one for your shipment can help you save time and money.
Air freight is one of the fastest shipping options, but it is also the most expensive. It is a good option for last-minute shipments or time-sensitive goods that need to be delivered quickly. However, if cost is a concern, you may want to consider sea freight or rail freight instead.
Sea freight is the most popular mode of transportation for shipping from China to Ireland. It may take longer than air freight, but it is also more cost-effective. Many companies are also opting for express shipping, which is a faster version of sea freight, to get their products delivered on time.
Rail freight shipping is another cost-effective option for shipping from China to Ireland. It takes less time than shipping by sea and costs less than air freight. It is a reliable and sustainable mode of transportation that is gaining popularity among businesses.
How to Ship From China To Ireland And What Is The Best Way To Do That?
To ship between China and Ireland, you will need to measure a number of factors.
- What kind of items are you shipping?
- What lead-time and transit time would you need for your shipment ?
- The size and weight of your shipment
- Shipping budget
Here Are Some Of The China To Ireland Shipping Methods Worth Looking Into:
- Express Shipping
- Air Freight
- Rail Freight
- Sea Freight
- DDP Shipping
Air freight is the fastest option and more expensive, but it’s a favorite route to Ireland. Sea freight is cheapest but also the slowest.
When shipping goods between China and Ireland we recommend using a trusted freight forwarder like SIS Shipping. They can handle all the logistics and offer various shipment methods to suit your needs.
- We’ve negotiated container shipping rates with carriers for the Chinese market that are considerably lower than what European competitors offer.
- This is a great benefit to you and will allow you to save money too.
- Our expertise in exporting shipment from China also means that we can find the best solutions for you, so there won’t be any surprises when it comes time to make
Now we’ll cover each shipping method in more detail.
Freight Cost from From China To Ireland : How much does it cost ?
- In FCL sea shipping, the average cost of a 40-foot container from China to Ireland is $3,480.
- Shipping from Shanghai to Dublin costs around USD 7,900, while shipping from Ningbo to Dublin and Shenzhen to Dublin costs around USD 7,000 each.
- By rail freight, the average cost of a 40-foot container from China to Dublin is $12,500.
- The air freight cost from China to Ireland is approximately $12 per kg, and this rate changes depending on the weight of your shipment.
Sea Freight Shipping From China To Dublin Ireland
When shipping cargo from china to Ireland, the most popular methods are sea freight, air freight and rail freight. The three main sea ports in Ireland are Dublin Port and Shannon Foynes Port Company (Foynes) and Galway Harbour Company (Galway).
The biggest port in Ireland is located at Dublin. It handles the majority of the traffic in and out of Ireland and has a long history stretching back to medieval times. The port is one of the busiest in Europe and has been operating since 1796. The port’s facilities are well-equipped to handle all kinds of cargo, including containers, general cargo, cars, livestock and live animals. The port also offers a range of services to shipping companies including loading, unloading, storage and distribution.
Ireland was the largest export market of goods to China. In 2016, China’s total exports of Ireland amounted to $41.94 billion, accounting for 5.32% of China’s total exports and making Ireland the 8th largest export market for China in the world.
The total value of Ireland import from China was $13.75 billion in 2016, making it the 20th largest import market for China in the world with an increase of 14.3 per cent year-on-year.
Shipping by sea freight from China to Ireland can be done in two ways, LCL or FCL. You’ll need to decide which one is best for your needs and budget. Here are the key points you need to know about each option:
LCL from China to Ireland
LCL shipments are significantly less expensive than full container loads. This means you will get to ship goods that are under 1-15 cubic meters in size, often with other importers. LCL shipments are ideal for those who need to send small shipments internationally.
FCL from China to Ireland
A full container load (FCL) means that your products are moved in a container of their own while they travel from China to ireland.
This is perfect for large shipments exceeding 15 cubic meters.
Shipping time from China To Ireland: How long does it take?
If you’re importing goods from China to Ireland, it’s important to know how long the shipping time will take. Here’s what you need to know about the sea shipping transit time from China to Ireland:
- The sea shipping transit time from China to Ireland is typically between 30 to 44 days, while the total shipping time from door to door takes approximately 46 to 53 days.
- Sea shipping is one of the most stable methods of shipping, with frequent sailing schedules available through different shipping lines. Faster shipping lines can also help to shorten shipping times.
The shipping transit time from China to Ireland can be affected by various factors such as the distance between the two countries, the mode of transportation, and the speed at which the shipments move.
It’s important to take into account all modes of transportation when looking at shipping transit time from China to Ireland. For example, cargo ships may turn around when they are near Ireland and sail back to China, which can affect the shipping time.
It’s recommended that importers contact their suppliers to determine the actual shipping transit time and plan accordingly.
What Is The Cheapest Shipping Method From China To Ireland ?
Sea shipping is the cheapest way to ship goods from China to the Ireland.
There are several factors that make it cheaper than air or rail freight
Sea shipping has the longest routes, so there are many ports available to choose from. As an example, one of the most popular ports in China is Shanghai. in the Ireland, you can find ports is Dublin. Depending on which port your goods leave from and where they’re going, you could save money on shipping costs by choosing a port that’s closer to your destination.
Sea shipping has more options for large cargo. The larger your shipment is, the cheaper it will be per unit to ship it by sea than by air or rail. That’s because each mode of transportation has its own restrictions on what kinds of items can be shipped by each method, as well as how much space those items will take up in a container.
Air Freight From China To Ireland
Air freight from China to the Ireland is ideal for cargo of relatively high value and urgency, but not necessarily large. With air freight service from China, you will get door-to-door delivery at competitive rates and in a shorter amount of time than with other transport options. .
Air freight often has a higher price than sea or rail but has many benefits that the other two can’t offer. Air freight is safer, rapid, and more convenient than other modes of transport. Air freight’s greater flexibility for scheduling deliveries and manageable goods flow are two benefits that should not be overlooked.
Air Freight Shipping Time from China to Ireland : How long does it take ?
When importing goods from China to Ireland, air freight can be a faster option compared to sea freight. Here’s what you need to know about the shipping time of air freight from China to Ireland:
- The transit time for air freight from China to Ireland is usually between 6 to 10 days.
The cargo can be directly departure from Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and other China airports to Ireland airports. Such as Dublin International Airport, However, there are a few factors that can affect the delivery times of your cargo: the type of goods themselves (bulk or not), and their value and weight.
Air Freight Cost From China To Ireland : How much does it cost ?
- The average air freight cost from China to Ireland is approximately $21.80 per 100 kgs, and this rate can vary depending on the weight of your shipment.
Airlines apply a fuel surcharge at a set rate per kilogram on all intra-European flights, regardless of the number of miles your cargo has traveled within Europe. This fuel surcharge is based on international oil prices and fluctuates regularly.
Security Fee This is another extra cost associated with air freight into Ireland that is usually included in the shipping price you receive from your chosen Airlines and China Freight forwarder. This fee — typically around $45 – covers any additional security checks that are required for your shipment to make it safely through Irish customs.
Terminal fees are charged by airports for loading/unloading charges, cargo handling services and parking costs. These fees will often be higher at airports located in cities such as London than at smaller ones.
Other surcharges are constantly being reviewed from time to time, according to factors such as off-season, peak season, international oil prices and so on. As a result, the difference between each airline may change once a few months or even each week.
Few Things To Pay Attention When Air Freight From China To Ireland
- Once you have confirmed your air freight from China to the Ireland, you will need to provide certain details about your cargo such as its weight and dimensions. Once your itinerary has been confirmed, the freight forwarder in China will send you the flight departure time and any other necessary information regarding your shipment.
- Air freight cargo must be packaged in a way that meets the regulations set by airlines, with different packaging requirements depending on the type of goods being shipped. At Super International Shipping, we offer professional packaging services at our China warehouse; this helps save you time while ensuring that your cargo is packaged properly and in line with airline repackaging requirements.
- For fragile products, make sure that a fragile label is attached to the outer packaging. In addition to an address label on the outside of the bag, avoid attaching other unnecessary signs or markings to the packaging.
Rail Freight From China To Ireland
Rail freight from China to Dublin Ireland has become very important shipping method when considering rail freight cost is cheaper than Air freight, and train transit time is faster than sea freight, all these factors lead rail freight playing an important role in modern supply chain.
China to Ireland rail freight service has been available for many years since the first train run. The railway line is currently still operational and carrying out thousands of TEUs of shipments from China. Rail freight from China to Ireland has become a popular shipping method for many businesses that want to transport goods from China to Dublin Ireland.
Rail Freight Transit Time From China To Ireland : How long does it take?
If you’re looking for a faster and more cost-effective option for shipping goods from China to Ireland, rail freight can be a good choice. Here’s what you need to know about the transit time of rail freight from China to Ireland:
- The transit time for rail freight from China to Ireland is typically between 18 to 22 days, which is faster compared to sea shipping that takes 30 to 40 days.
- Rail freight is a more cost-effective way of moving cargo and can be a game changer for many industries.
- The China-Europe trains that run through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany/Netherlands, United Kingdom/France/Belgium, and Ireland usually take 15 to 20 days depending on the distance and customs inspection delay.
Import Customs Clearance In Ireland
The Ireland has a variety of rules and regulations that pertain to the import of goods. These rules may seem complicated, but our customs broker will help you successfully navigate the process.
When your cargo arrives at the seaport or rail terminal or airport in the Ireland, it must go through import customs clearance before it can be released from the port. This process takes 1-2 days after your cargo’s arrival date and is completed on the same day.
Super International Shipping has its own customs broker in the Ireland to handle your import customs declaration. If you don’t have your own customs broker, we can help you find one.
Import Tax And Duties In Ireland
When importing goods into the Ireland, you will be subject to import duties and taxes on all items when importing from another country. The amount of duty that needs to be paid will depend on two factors: the country of origin and the type of goods.
The taxes imposed on imports vary depending on the type of goods being imported. This is based on the Harmonized System (HS) tariff classification code for each product type.
For help with determining the HS code for your products, please check with your Chinese suppliers or consult with our shipping team.
The Ireland Customs Tariff can be found in Trade Tariff, which is a comprehensive database that contains details of tariffs and regulations that apply to specific products when they are imported into Ireland from outside the European Union (EU).
You can check with TARIC (The integrated Tariff of the European Union) or from your Chinese suppliers or consult with our shipping team The taxes imposed on imports vary depending on the type of goods being imported. This is based on the Harmonized System (HS) tariff classification code for each product type.
Customs in China http://english.customs.gov.cn/
The Following Are Mandatory Customs Clearance Documents When Importing Into Ireland
When importing cargo into Ireland, the importer is responsible for ensuring that all applicable customs clearance documents are provided.
The importer or their authorized customs agent must submit the following documents to the customs office at the port of entry or submitted electronically:
- Packing List: This document lists all of the items being imported to Ireland. It should include their country of origin and HS code.
- Commercial Invoice: This invoice should list the commercial value in USD.
- Bill of Lading: This document gives proof of ownership of goods shipped by ocean carrier, stating who has shipped and received the goods.
- Arrival Notice: An arrival notice is a notification from the carrier to the consignee that a particular shipment is ready for pick up.
- Import License: Some commodities require an import license before they can be imported into Ireland. Import licenses are usually required for sensitive products such as controlled items (e.g., arms and ammunition), hazardous materials, animals etc. The Ireland does not require import licenses from most European Union
HS codes are a unique ten-digit number, which is also known as the Tariff code or Customs code. HS codes are used to describe a product to calculate the customs duties and import tax for any shipments into Ireland. There are three types of HS Codes:
The first two digits represent the heading. The third digit represents the subheading, and the fourth represents the first four digits of the six-digit product code.
For example: 8703.91.00
8703 represents the heading, and 91 represents the four-digit product code within this section (9100).
Door to Door Shipping to Ireland
Regardless of what mode of transportation air, sea or rail you prefer, SIS shipping will provide door to door delivery for your goods. You won’t need to handle any logistics, paperwork or customs clearance.
DDP Shipping From China To Ireland : How to do it ?
- DDP Shipping terms save shipping costs and remove the need for you to worry about taxes and duties, which saves time and money.
- A reliable freight forwarder like Super In’l Shipping can make the entire process easier for you at every step.
- DDP shipping can be done through various modes of transportation such as sea freight, road freight, rail freight, or air freight. It’s important to choose the best option for your shipment based on your specific needs and budget.
- To prepare for DDP shipping from China to Ireland, you’ll need to provide your Chinese supplier with a few documents to fill out when exporting your goods from China.
DDP Shipping is a popular shipping method in the Ireland. It is also known as Door to Door (D2D) shipping. In this type of shipping, the consignee can receive the shipment at their doorstep, without any additional charges.
The consignee needs to be available at the address where they want to receive the shipment and sign for it on delivery. The company then delivers it to them and takes responsibility for any damages or losses that may occur during transit. DDP is a very secure method of shipping because it does not require any third-party involvement in order for goods to be delivered successfully.
DDP stands for “Delivery Duty Paid.” It means that the seller pays all costs related to the delivery of your cargo. These include transportation and insurance costs. This is in contrast to FOB (Free on Board), which means that you pay all the costs up until a certain point of time. After that point, the buyer takes over and has to pay for the rest of the way.
It’s a very popular way of shipping goods between Ireland and China, and it’s used by businesses in a wide range of industries
Cargo need to go through customs clearance in China before they are exported. They will be sent to our warehouse in Shenzhen or you can appoint us to pick up your goods from your China factory. In Ireland, we use our business partners as importers for import declarations, so no VAT & EORI will be needed . We manage all customs clearance procedures from China and Ireland. Door delivery will be arranged by delivery courier such as UPS, DPD.
DDP shipping best for Amazon FBA Shipping, business addresses, private addresses.
DDP Shipping Transit Time From China To Ireland
If you’re shipping goods from China to Ireland using DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) terms, it’s important to know the transit time for each mode of transportation. Here’s what you need to know about the transit time for DDP shipping from China to Ireland:
- DDP Air freight from China to Ireland can take between 6 to 10 days.
- DDP Road freight from China to Ireland can take 16 to 17 days by LCL
- DDP Rail freight from China to Ireland can take 18 to 22 days by LCL
- DDP Sea freight shipping from China to Ireland takes 30 to 44 days by LCL
DDP Shipping Requirement From China To Ireland:
- Do not send any items that infringe on intellectual property rights.
- Do not send any illegal
- Items need to be labeled with “Made in China” on their packaging and SKU labels.
In addition to cargo original packaging, the outer carton should be new and sturdy. Suggest using transparent tape to seal the carton’s outer box. Do not use coloured tape.
DDP shipping from China to Ireland weight limit range from 11Kg/ to 21Kg. The maximum gross weight for each waybill is 30Kg.
DDP shipping from China to Ireland min chargeable weight per shipment is 100kgs.
Please make sure that the total cargo weight of all the items does not exceed 30Kg.
How To Get The Lowest Amazon Shipping Rates
Shipping cargo from China to Amazon FBA can be a complicated process. In SIS, We have developed a special Amazon freight shipping service team that gets your cargo from China to the worldwide Amazon FBA fulfilment center of your choice. With our Amazon FBA service, we are confident you will find exactly what you need for every shipment. From the beginning, collecting cargo till the end, scheduling with the Amazon for safe and rapid delivery. You are promised a timely, secure, professional consignment of your goods. we provide hassle free shipping solution in your e-commerce biz.
We’re the fastest and safest freight shipping from China to Amazon FBA warehouse.
Exclusive shipping rates to Amazon FBA warehouse with different courier for delivery. We work strategically with different carriers for the most competitive rates for your business.
Ships in 1-2 business days, customer will receive the tracking number within 24 hours of shipment. Orders shipped by courier delivery takes around 1-2 business days to arrive at your Amazon warehouse, and orders shipped by other carriers take from 5-7 days depending on your country and region.
Super International Shipping – Reliable Freight Forwarder between China and Ireland
- At Super International Shipping, we understand that international shipping can be a complicated and time-consuming process. That’s why we strive to make it as easy and straightforward as possible.
- We provide a single point of contact for all your sea freight forwarding needs in China, including customs clearance, documentation, and cargo tracking.
- Our team of experienced professionals will help you navigate the complexities of international shipping with ease.
- Whether you are shipping a few pallets or a full container load, Super International Shipping will ensure that your cargo reaches its destination safely and on time.
- We have extensive experience in shipping containers to the USA, Europe, and the Middle East, so you can trust us to provide a reliable and cost-effective solution for your international shipping needs.
- At Super International Shipping, we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our team of expert personnel is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We understand that international shipping can be a stressful process, so our customer service representatives are always on hand to provide guidance and support.
- Super International Shipping is your go-to sea freight forwarder in China to Singapore. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service, and our team of experienced professionals will ensure that your international shipping needs are met with care and precision.
If you have any questions about importing from China to Malaysia, please contact us. To get started, fill in your shipment’s details on our inquiry form or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.