A Guide to UK Sea and Railway Ports
Felixstowe Sea Port
one of the important shipping hub in European sea port, also the most common seaport when shipping to UK
Felixstowe is one of the UK Sea ports, the port code is GBFEL. The coordinates of the Felixstowe seaport located at latitude: 51.961726 and longitude 1.351255.
London Gateway Port
The London Gateway Port is operated by DP world, one of the world’s largest terminal operators, and has the following 5 major advantages.
- The Gateway Port of London can reduce the cost of exporting Asian goods to the UK.
- Compared with other ports that can call the world’s large ships, the London Gateway Port is closer to the consumer market in the central and northern parts of the UK.
- It is located in the world-class eight-lane highway network costing billions of pounds to build in the UK
- With innovative and efficient railway freight stations and branch line transportation services, it is located in the most ideal location in the entire UK.
- Six deep-sea container anchorages can hold 3.5 million additional standard containers.